Just so you all don't feel bad, I just finished building a pair of these, went to test the second one and the right channel has about 1/2 the volume of the left. I was SUPER careful building these, I built two of them and the other one works perfect. I thought it was maybe a weak/bad new tube, but swapping them from the other working one didn't fix it. No idea other than maybe a bad new cap on the cathode bypass that would do something like this... It's late, I honestly don't feel up for diagnosing this right now, or really dealing with it at all. I thought it was ready to burn in and box up for sale. :( This crap happens to everyone!